Last week I posted the link to the Beta release. Today Veeam announces the release of version 3.0.2 that now supports Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2.
The following is a list of new features introduced in the Veeam FastSCP 3.0.2:
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- VMware vSphere 4 is now “officially” supported.
The following is a list of new features introduced in the Veeam FastSCP 3.0.1:
- Added support for ESX 3.5 Update 4.
The following is a list of new features introduced in the Veeam FastSCP 3.0:
- Full ESXi support.
- Improved file copy scheduling options
- Improved user interface
The following is a list of issues resolved in the Veeam FastSCP 3.0.2:
FastSCP doesn't process flat.vmdk files on ESX(i) 4 when using agentless mode
The following is a list of issues resolved in the Veeam FastSCP 3.0.1:
- Inactive datastore error when trying to copy files to/from online NFS datastore connected to an ESXi host.
- If the daily scheduled copy job’s schedule is set to skip some days, the job always start at 12am on the next day it is allowed to run.
- Unknown api version error displayed when processing vCenter containing older versions of ESX servers (prior to ESX 3.0).
- File deletion errors are not displayed correctly
The following is a list of issues known to exist at the time of the Veeam FastSCP 3.0.2 release:
- Creating new folder, and copying files within the same datastore fails with COM error () is not
when FastSCP is installed on the 64bit OS and agentless data transfer mode (ESXi) is used. Service console agent based data transfer mode ESX and Linux is not affected.
- Scheduled file copy job statuses do not refresh automatically. Click the Refresh button to update the status for all jobs when required.
- Under certain circumstances, making changes in FastSCP user interface while a file copy job is running may result session information and statistics loss.
- Local administrator rights are required to setup and run FastSCP.