2012-08-25

Countdown to VMworld T-2 - vExpert Roundtables

VMworld
One of those lightbulb moments (Ding!!) With everything going on during this week – could you actually cram something else in?
Well evidently yes.

The vExpert Roundtables idea was born. This post explains it some more.

Totally voluntary, totally not planned – vExpert_rountablethe idea was born 2 weeks before VMworld. So I do not know if it will be successful – or if it will work, but I do think it does have potential.

I do want to thank all the vExperts that volunteered to put in some time to “lead” the roundtables. I do think it will be beneficial to all those who participate. I mean how often do you have the opportunity to sit with some of the top people in the field and bounce some questions back and forth?

Hope to see you there!!