So you are all the winners, for participating, for voicing your opinions and making your vote count!
I asked you Not to vote for me but it seems that did not work.
The full results and podcast can be found here.
- I was ranked at No. 41 in the total count
- 7th in the Scripting blog category
- 8th in the Independent blogger category.
I would like to thank you again all for you support!
Some of my own analysis on the results.
- There is only one independent in the top 10 - Eric Sloof
- Only eight of the top 25 do not work for a vendor. (EMC, VMware, HP, Dell, VCE, NetApp)
- 7 out of the top 10 bloggers work for VMware, 1 for EMC and one for HP.
- There are 4 new bloggers in the top 25.
- There is 1 new blogger in the top 10.
- The biggest drop in the list was from 18 to 229 (211 spots)
- The biggest climb in the list was from 149 to 38 (111 spots)
- The vBrownbag crew is doing an amazing job - and people appreciate it.
- The favorite storage blogger - does not even work for a storage vendor, he works for VMware.
- The top scripting blogger's preferred scripting language is not PowerCLI - it is Perl.
Congratulations to all the other bloggers on their achievements this year. It is a great list.
Thank you Eric Siebert for a job well done!!
You can follow all the bloggers on Twitter in the following updated lists: