2012-09-02

VMworld US 2012 - A Recap

I am currently on my flight back from San Francisco to New York and then on the way back to Tel Aviv, so now is a great time to start writing about my experiences and what happened during the show.

I promised myself that I would not do a blow-by-blow account of what I went through during the show, but more of a insight on some of the things that I think are worth mentioning and I experienced Phewduring the past week.

There was actually far to much information and blog post going out during the show - which led me to the conclusion that any information that would be posted during the show would probably be lost within the overload coming out of VMworld. I was not the only one by the way...

My upcoming posts will be about these topics and the insights and knowledge I gained from the show.

Keep an eye out and stay tuned...