2013-12-12

OpenStack Israel 2013 #OpenStackIL

This week at the OpenStack Israel conference there was a impressive turnout of approximately 400 people. It was a vibrant day, lots of interesting people from all over the world, and great sessions. I even got to have lunch with Scott Herold!

Here are some of the moments from day

I delivered a session "OpenStack for VMware Admins" going over the differences, similarities and some gotchas from those who are used to VMware environments, and are looking at OpenStack

And we're back with three stellar tracks @maishsk from @cisco on #openstack for #vmware admins #openstackil pic.twitter.com/Uv5cfDiK6V

Here are pictures from the day.


Created with flickr slideshow.

I think that the Israeli team did a great job, in attracting the talent to come to the conference. I was happy that I could present and am looking forward to seeing the recordings when they come online.

My session is available online and embedded below.